Thursday

Loafers

I love a good heel as much as the next girl but some days you need a good sturdy, comfortable flat. I love ballet flats, I think they look cute and feminine, but sometimes they aren't really as comfy as they appear. Enter the loafer. Whilst they may have formerly been the domain of older women, nowadays they're stylish AND comfortable. Here's my favourite pair I bought from Zara (on my very similarly coloured floorboards):


Wittner has some leopard print loafers right now:

Or, if you've got a bit of spare cash lying around, how about these Christian Louboutin loafers via Net-a-Porter?

I'll definitely be expanding my loafer collection this spring. Maybe some of these might do the job?

Edit: Also, the gorgeous Aimee from Song of Style has also got a thing for loafers.

3 comments:

  1. Cute and lovely loafers. The leopard print top looks beautiful. We like it

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just LOVE loafers! Those leopard print ones are gorgeous :) ~Emily x

    www.everydayemily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls, a new pair of loafers is definitely on my Christmas wish list!

    ReplyDelete