Monday

Nude Nails

If you're anything like me, you love the idea of perfectly manicured colourful nails, but washing up without rubber gloves, cooking, and general living makes this an impossibility. Well, I've discovered that nude nail polish lasts longer! (Or at least is not as noticeable when it chips).

Here's mine:
NYC Color - Mushroom

And the great thing about it is that I got the nail polish for $2 at a petrol station.

But, if you're not like me, and you can maintain a beautiful manicure, then here are some other options:

Deborah Lippmann 'Not-so-typical Taupe':

Chanel Le Vernis 485:
OPI 'At First Sight':

I love the subtleness of a neutral coloured polish. But that doesn't mean I can't experiment with some colour now and then (as long as I'm willing to freshen up the polish almost daily). Do you like a nude nail? See more nude nails on my Pintrest board.

4 comments:

  1. awesome post - i was just given a Face of Australia nude that's a little more pink than taupe. keen to test it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Margaret! Hope to see your new polish on your blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh- i posted about NYC polished just recently too!

    They dry sooo quickly & I have found them to be pretty long wearing. Not bad for a 3 for $6 deal!!

    xx S

    PS- thanks for visiting our blog! I hope you entered the giveaway :)


    Le Fanciulle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha yes, I saw your neon nails! Love that I found the polish at a petrol station. Thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete